48-page, low-level teen fiction based on high school life.
- Laine is the best shooter on the girls' basketball team, but she only wants to do what she's good at. Laine doesn't want to work hard at sports or school.
- Each novel features a Carter High character embroiled in a typical high school dilemma.
- Topics include teen issues that are pertinent to young adult readers.
- In just 48-pages, even the least motivated readers can easily finish.
- Each novel has a corresponding research-based teacher's resource guide.
- Lexile Levels: 240 to 310
- Product Information
Media Format :Printed Book
Education Subject Matter :Reading Comprehension
School Grade :High School
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.20 lbs. per Each