The Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone features a built-in headphone jack that allows users to monitor the microphone output without audible hindrance. Featuring a smooth, extended frequency response, the Audio-Technica Cardioid Microphone is perfect for podcasting, field recording, voiceover, home studio recording or stage shows. With USB and XLR outputs, this microphone enables digital recording andcan be connected to sound systems for live performances. The cardioid polar pattern of this USB dynamic microphone minimizes unwanted background noise and gives you an enhanced audio experience. For portability and convenience, this microphone comes with a tripod desk stand that has folding legs.
- Handheld microphone with a 3.5 mm TRS connector is compatible with Windows and Mac systems
- Dimensions: 7.20"L x 2.01" Dia.
- 50 Hz - 15 kHz frequency response delivers a wide range of notes with maximum clarity
- USB and XLR outputs for easy connectivity
- Features an analog-to-digital converter with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for improved fidelity
- Easy-to-use controls on the bottom for volume adjustment
- Cardioid polar pattern for noise-cancellation
- Included threaded stand clamp attaches to the provided tripod or any conventional mic stand
|Color Family : BlackGray/Silver||Wireless : No||Headset & Microphone Type : Handheld Microphone||Headset & Microphone Frequency Range : 50 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Microphone Height (in.) : 7.2"||Impedance : 16 ohms||Brand : Audio-Technica|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|