Azden® 3.3"H x 2.4"W x 0.85"D PRO VHF Lavalier and Wired Hand-Held Wireless Microphone System
- Dimensions: 3.3"(H) x 2.4"(W) x 0.85"(D)
- RF range: Up to 200'
- Operating frequency: 169.45 MHz and 170.25 MHz
- Receiver type: Double super heterodyne
- Sensitivity(transmitter/receiver): -64 dB +/1 4 dB At 1 kHz, 2 mV At S/N of 40 dB
- Power consumption(transmitter/receiver): 30 mA, 25 mA
- Battery: 1 - 9 V
- Includes a belt-pack transmitter, lavalier microphone, handheld microphone and receiver
- 2 x switchable frequencies
- FM modulation system
- Receiver: Mic output impedance: 300 W
- Receiver: Monitor output: 1V at 30W, modulation frequency: 1 kHz, deviation: +/-7kHz, mic output: 8mV w/10kW load, modulation frequency: 1 kHz, deviation: +/-7kHz
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Complete your public address system setup or record your next hit song with the Azden PRO wireless microphone system. This high-quality kit includes both a lavalier microphone and a hand-held microphone, a receiver, and a belt-pack transmitter for easy portability. Its double superheterodyne receiver ensures amazing sound quality. This microphone system features two switchable frequencies, an RF range of up to 200 feet, and a lightweight design that's great for traveling audio technicians.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|