B&B 485SD9R Port-Powered Two-Channel RS-232 - RS-485 Converter
Item # 901-RV7018ING
Model # 485SD9R
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
B&B Port-powered 2 channnel converter automatically enables the RS-485 driver when data is present on the RS-232 side and changes TD and RD RS-232 lines to 422/485 signals.
- RS-485 side: Connector: DB-9 female, Signals: 2 wire, half-duplex operation only, automatic control circuit enables driver only when transmitting, receiver is disabled when transmitting to prevent echo back to RS-232 device
- RS-232 side: Connector: DB-9 female, Signals: passes through pins 3 (TD) and 2 (RD), pins 7 (RTS) and 8 (CTS) are tied together, pins 4 (DTR), 6 (DSR), and 1 (CD) are tied together
- Data rates: Up to 115.2 k baud
- Distance: Depending on power from port, will transmit up to 4000' at 19200 baud
- Certificates and standards: CE, EN 55022, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN, 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-11, RoHS
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
|Product Information||Height (in.) :||0.8||Width (in.) :||2|
|Depth (in.) :||1.7|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|