76-page high-interest, low level nonfiction stories where fascination of the “weird” is explored.
- Strange but True Stories features dozens of reproducible activities in the Teacher's Resource Guide (TRG) CD extend and enrich students'
- Low-readability and short length of stories give many students their first experience of "reading for pleasure."
- Each book contains 15 to 20 incredible reading experiences.
- Attractive, airy page design encourages even your most reluctant readers.
- Sample story topics include: Toads and fish that fall from the sky; Documented alien encounters, The predictions of Nostradamus, and many more!
- Lexile Levels: 690 to 760
- Guided Reading Levels: V
- Product Information
Media Format :CD
Education Subject Matter :Reading Comprehension
School Grade :High School
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.10 lbs. per Each