Reproducible, low level reading comprehension activities using real world examples and a consistent format.
- Animals in the News; Sports Spectaculars; Investors and Inventions; Historic American Places.
- These reproducible lessons in this series were designed for students who are having difficulty understanding what they read.
- All lessons (16 in each reproducible) feature a two-page reading selection followed by four pages of correlated exercises.
- Emphasis is on variety for maximum interest and involvement.
- Covers traditional reading comprehension skills, language arts skills (e.g. vocabulary, syllabication, variant word forms, etc) and critical thinking skills.
- Skill Instruction "begins at the beginning" without assumption of prior knowledge.
- Appropriate for grades 6th through 12th, adult and ELL
- Written at a 4th grade reading level.
- Product Information
School Grade :Multi-Grade
Education Subject Matter :Reading Comprehension
Media Format :Printed Book
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.80 lbs. per Each