The Belkin® RJ45 Performance Category 6 UTP patch cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. Includes RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief. Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation. Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance. 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency. Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%!
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6; PowerSum tested
- Blue color; 100' length
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Computer Cable Type : CAT-6||Connector Gender : RJ-45 male/male||Cable Jacket Material : PVC||Cable Color : Blue|
|Warranty : Lifetime Limited||End 1 Connector Type : 1 x RJ-45 Male||End 2 Connector Type : 1 x RJ-45 Male||Cable Length (ft) : 1200"|
|Brand : Belkin|
|Weight : 4.60 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed