Belkin® 7' RJ45 Cat-6 Patch Cable; Grey
Item # 901-3L98007GY
Model # A3L98007S
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
The Belkin® RJ45 Performance Category 6 UTP patch cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. Includes RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief. Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation. Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance. Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%!
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6; PowerSum tested
- Grey color; 7' length
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Product Information||Cable Color :||Gray||Computer Cable Type :||CAT-6|
|Connector Gender :||RJ-45 male/male||Cable Jacket Material :||PVC|
|Warranty :||Lifetime Limited||End 1 Connector Type :||1 x RJ-45 Male|
|End 2 Connector Type :||1 x RJ-45 Male||Cable Length (ft) :||84"|
|Weight||Weight :||0.68 lbs. per Each|