- Allows you to connect 2 headsets or speakers to 1 jack
- Number of ways: 2-way
- Cable length: 6"
- Connector type: First end: 1 x mini-phone male, second end: 2 x mini-phone female
- Audio video accessories offer a variety of ways to install, expand, and upgrade stereo and home theater systems
- This speaker and headphone splitter connects two mini-stereo headphones or speakers to the same jack on your iPod mobile digital device, portable cassette or CD player
- Provides multiple-user listening enjoyment by connecting 2 headphones to a single iPod
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod 1st/2nd/3rd/4th gen, iPod classic, iPod mini 1st gen, iPod nano 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen, Blackberry, HTC Cha-cha, Motorola Xoom, Nokia 5233, Galaxy S II - AT&T
- Weight: 0.96 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
Each Belkin speaker and headphone jack splitter is compatible with a wide selection of popular media players and smartphones. The iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, Motorola Xoom, and many other devices work exceptionally well using the jack splitter. This excellent compatibility gives you great freedom in where and when you can use the splitter.
Excellent Security Choice
The device allows you to split the signal between speakers for your live security team and recording devices that allow you to review incidents at a later time. This creates a redundant layer of security that allows you to easily retain audio proof of events in the surveillance area.
Each Belkin speaker and headphone jack splitter installs easily. Just connect the audio jacks of your headphones or speakers to the open ends on the connector and the main jack of the connector to your audio device.
|Brand : Belkin|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|