8-outlets conserve surge suppressor with timer has 6' cord and is designed to save energy by turning off some of its-outlets at the end of the day.
- Input voltage: 120 VAC
- Input connection: (1) 3 prong AC plug standard
- 6' cord
- Dimensions: 13"(H) x 1 1/2"(W) x 4"(D)
- Receptacles: 8 x AC power
- Power: 6 kV max spike voltage, 400 V clamping voltage, 1080 J circuit total joules, 15 A/120 V/60 Hz/1800 W continuous electrical rating, 72000 A maximum spike current, A23 (12 V) remote battery switch type
- Form factor: External
- Protection mode: MOV: H G 360 J (201KD20), MOV: H N 360 J (201KD20)
- Remote battery switch type: A23 (12 V), EMI/RFI noise filter: 150 KHz - 100 MHz, wireless range: 60'
- Automatically powers electronics off at the end of the day, eliminating standby power
|Brand : Belkin|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed