Our top-selling library pockets are bright and colorful!
- They come in packages of 30 pockets and are sized to hold standard 3" x 5" index cards
- Mount 1 pocket per child on our coordinating Border Charts and make name cards for each child by printing their names on our new desk tags or on index cards
- Use these name cards for hall passes, as check-out cards for classroom books, to post on your classroom job charts, etc
- Our pockets can also be used to store file folder game pieces, words for word walls, flashcard sets, spelling words, math problems…and so much more!
- Printed on acid-free paper, they are great for scrapbooking, too!
- Be sure to see our coordinating file folders and computer paper
- Product Information
Subject :General Education
- Physical Characteristics
# of Pieces :30 Pockets
Usage Ideas :They come in packages of 30 pockets and are sized to hold standard 3" x 5" index cards. Uses for these multi-tasking pockets are limited only by your imagination!
Country of Origin :USA
Brand :BARKER CREEK & LASTING LESSONS
Weight :1.00 lbs. per Pack