BenQ® MS524A 3D Projector
Item # 901-MS524A
Model # MS524A
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Delivering winning presentations just got easier. With a bright 3300 ANSI lumens image and remarkable 13,000:1 contrast ratio, the eco-friendly BenQ MS524A beams magnificent presentations with sharp,
- SmartEco Mode cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize energy savings. Providing only as much light as needed helps deliver the best possible image, with optimum contrast and brightness levels.
- LampSave Mode is designed to dynamically adjust lamp power brightness level to match displayed content.
- The MS524A automatic switches to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without an active source being displayed, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging lamp life.
- When inactive, the MS524A keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for ealier generation projector models.
- BenQ MS524A is built with latest DLP® technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with cost efficient active shutter 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
- Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar® statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world’s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters.
- BenQ uses Colorific technology to optimize images for specific color balance effects for diverse applications such as presentations, movies and spreadsheets and photographs.
|Weight||Weight :||6.15 lbs. per Each|