BIC America™ DV-62CLRS Two-Way Center Channel Speaker; Black
- Output power: 175 W RMS
- Frequency: 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions: 7.7"(H) x 20"(W) x 10"(D)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover type: 2-way
- Sensitivity at 1W/1m: 90 dB
- 3/4" poly dome tweeter, unique crossover, and dual venturi vents
- Dual 6 1/2" poly/graphite woofers
- Video shielded, three-driver center channel speaker, magnetic shielding, gold-plated terminal
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Warranty: 7 years limited
Fuzz and static can make it difficult to enjoy the songs on your playlist, but this BIC America speaker is designed to eliminate the interference that can be associated with other speakers. Special venturi vents stop port noise from finding a way into your songs, making it easy to only hear the sounds you want to hear.
This BIC America speaker has a simple, classic design that makes it a lovely addition to any entertainment center or shelf. The speaker can be placed vertically or horizontally.
An 8-ohm impedance combines with a 90 dB sensitivity, creating sounds that are clear and crisp. The polydome tweeter and polygraphite woofers allow for an appealing stream of top-notch audio to fill your home or office as soon as you turn on your stereo.
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||BIC America|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|