Middle School Collection: Math Student Edition Grades 5 - 8 Number Concepts, Decimals, & Graphs
Item # 901-JV45622
Model # SV-04352
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Tackle any problem!
- Middle school math uses a unique approach to teach new skills while building on what students already know
- The diagnostic assessment helps you pinpoint each student's strengths and weaknesses; then use the strategically designed, step-by-step lesson format to customize instruction and practice for maximum results
- The lesson format features 4 easy-to-follow sections and includes additional features such as a glossary, graphic organizers and answer key allow your students to find solutions on their own in order to build confidence
- Each middle school math book helps students acquire math skills and concepts, learn problem-solving strategies, apply these skills and strategies to everyday life and improve standardized test results
- Correlates to NCTM Standards!
|Product Information||Audience :||Students||Media Format :||Printed Book|
|Education Subject Matter :||Math||School Grade :||Junior High|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Houghton Mifflin|
|Weight||Weight :||0.52 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed