Math student edition number concepts, decimals and graphs book uses a unique approach to teach new skills while building on what students already know for grade 7 - 8. Houghton Mifflin® "Number Concepts, Decimals and Graphs" Book is ideal for grades 7th - 8th. Book uses a unique approach to teach new skills while building on what students already know.
- Middle school math uses a unique approach to teach new skills while building on what students already know
- The diagnostic assessment helps you pinpoint each student's strengths and weaknesses; then use the strategically designed, step-by-step lesson format to customize instruction and practice for maximum results
- The lesson format features 4 easy-to-follow sections and includes additional features such as a glossary, graphic organizers and answer key allow your students to find solutions on their own in order to build confidence
- Each middle school math book helps students acquire math skills and concepts, learn problem-solving strategies, apply these skills and strategies to everyday life and improve standardized test results
- Correlates to NCTM Standards!
|Audience : Students||Media Format : Printed Book||Education Subject Matter : Math||School Grade : Junior High|
|Brand : Houghton Mifflin|
|Weight : 0.52 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed