The BIXOLON SRP-770II 203 dpi Thermal Label Printer can automatically recognize several programming languages, including SLCS, BPL-Z and BPL-E. The BIXOLON SRP-770II Thermal Label Printer can be adjusted to print a label width between 1.5-inch and 4.2-inch and can be used for both receipt and barcode printing. Compatible with user-defined graphics, fonts, formats and logos, it offers the flexibility to customize the labels with themed prints. This thermal printer enables flexible system configuration with various serial, parallel and USB on-board interfaces. Equipped with auto cutter, the user doesn't have to spend additional time in cuttingthe labels separately. It is an ideal printing solution for the transportation and logistics, healthcare, ticketing and other industries.
- The thermal label printer for commercial applications
- Maximum print speed up to 127 mm per second for optimal productivity
- 203 dpi resolutions render clear and crisp prints
- Direct thermal print is not affected by sunlight or friction
- Dimensions: 6.73"H x 7.24"W x 8.7"D
- Supports most commercial labels measuring between 1.5" and 4.2"
- USB port for quick connectivity with a USB-enabled system
- Weight: 3.63 lbs.
- Emulation software to recognize various programming languages automatically
|Brand : BIXOLON|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed