Lightweight and Portable.
- QWERTY (computer-style) Keyboard - For easy typing
- Graphical Display - For an easy preview before printing
- One-Touch Keys - For easy access to fonts, styles, and frames
- Personalize your Labels - Choose from 3 fonts, 14 frames, and more than 250 symbols
- Cable Labeling Feature - For organizing your wires and cables
- Save Your Favorite Labels - For quick reprinting of up to 15 labels
- Multi-Line Printing - Prints up to 2-lines on labels up to 12mm wide (approx. ½”)
- Flexible - Works with 6 x “AAA” batteries or AC adapter (both sold separately)
- Uses a variety of durable Brother TZe tapes* - Laminated tape is fade and water resistant. Available in standard, extra strength, cable and wire, fabric iron on and more. Split backs make Brother TZe tape easy to peel and apply
Portable P-touch label maker great for home, home office and on-the-go use. Features a QWERTY keyboard, convenient one-touch keys and an easy-view display to preview your labels before printing. Easily personalize your labels with 3 fonts, 14 frames, and over 250 symbols. Also organize your wires and cables with the useful cable labeling feature. Creates labels with 1 or 2 lines of text. Built-in memory stores up to 15 labels for fast reprinting. Uses durable, laminated easy-peel “TZe” tape up to 12mm (~1/2”) wide. Powered by 6 AAA batteries or optional AC adapter (each sold separately). Includes 12mm starter tape.
|Product Information||Label Maker Connection Type :||None||PC Compatible :||No|
|Mobile Capability :||No||Label Maker Type :||Label PrinterLabel Maker|
|Memory :||9 LabelsBuilt in - Up to 15 labels||Label Maker Design :||Portable|
|Cutter Type :||ManualBuilt-In||Battery Size :||AAA|
|Miscellaneous||Recycled :||Yes||Brand :||Brother|
|Weight||Weight :||0.90 lbs. per Each|
My favorite features are the QWERTY keyboard, large easy to read screen and the easy access memory feature that allows you to store labels that you've created to quickly reprint.
It comes with everything you need to get started, except 6 AAA batteries.
So far, I've labeled kitchen items, cables, my husband's tools, kids toys, household cleaner bottles, sewing accessories and school supplies. You can also purchase iron-on tape so you can label clothing. This would come in handy when you have to label your kids' coats and clothing items they take to school.
My oldest son likes to label his belongings, as well. It's easy to use and seems durable.
I would definitely recommend this label maker to anyone who wants to get and stay organized.