- Thermally Fused Laminate surface offers superior resistance to scratches and stains
- Wire management system provides desktop and leg grommets
- 29-7/8"H x 47-1/2"W x 26-7/8"D
- Materials and construction methods that meet rigorous commercial industry standards for safety and durability (ANSI/BIFMA)
- Durable edge band resists dings and dents
- Levelers provide for stability on uneven floors
- Accommodates up to (2) 2-Drawer or 3-Drawer Files and 48" Hutch (sold separately)
- American Made & GSA Approved
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance in place at time of manufacture
- Meets government commercial use and environmental responsibility requirements
- Commercial quality backed by manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty
Featuring Diamond Coat laminate on its work surface, this Bush Cubix desk is resistant to stains and scratches that can mar its good looks. Edge banding around this desk's perimeter prevent damage to the piece as well as accidents, and it meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for durability that further ensures its longevity.
Use this Bush Cubix desk as a standalone piece or pair it with other furniture in the Bush Cubix line with Hansen cherry and galaxy finishes for a coordinated look. Extend your work area by adding it to a corner desk, or expand your storage space with the addition of a three-drawer file cabinet.
Convenient to Use
Keep your desktop and the floor around your work area free of unsightly wires and cords, thanks to this desk's convenient cable management system. Its included levelers ensure this desk stands firmly on uneven flooring, reducing potential distractions while you work.
|Product Information||Furnishing Color :||Cherry||Furnishing Material :||Laminate|
|Height (in.) :||29-3/4"||Width (in.) :||47-1/2"|
|Depth (in.) :||26-7/8"|
|Weight||Weight :||75.00 lbs. per Each|