7' blue Category 6a RJ-45 male to male patch cable is constructed from high quality copper and design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
- Cable type: Category 6a
- Cable length: 7'
- Material: Hood: Molded PVC, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket, Shielding: Aluminum, Insulation: FM-PE, Housing: Polycarbonate
- Connector details: 1 x RJ-45 male network on first and second end
- Connector plating: 50 micron gold plated, Shell: Nickel plated for shielding, Technology: Shielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Conductor: Stranded copper, Conductor size: 26 AWG (7/0.16) (bare copper), Wiring scheme: 568B
- Features: Molded, stranded, snagless, minimized Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT), reduced structural return loss (SRL)
- Insulation diameter: 1.02 ± 0.05 mm, Outer diameter: 6.2±0.2 (jacket), Rating: 75 deg C, 30V
- Dimensions: 15.1(H) x 11.6(W) x 38.2(D)
|Brand : C2G|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|