C2G® 29316 Cat6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack has a standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts, and includes 110 type IDC termination with strain relief caps.
- C2G® 29316 Cat6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack, Blue
- Length: 1"
- Panel type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
- 110/krone IDC horizontal punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
- Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz
- Complies with FCC part 68
- Includes: Two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector, three color coded designation dust covers with voice, data and Cat6 icons
- Meets or exceeds industry standard category 6/class E according to TIA/EIA 568b 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition
- Lifetime limited warranty
|Brand : C2G|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed