Canon MP11DX Printing Calculator eliminates misreads. The Canon MP11DX Printing Calculator provides a large 12-digit display and a high-speed ink-ribbon printer. It has a four-key memory, and plugs into any standard outlet. Convenient features like the profit-margin function and tax-rate memory make work faster while ensuring consistent and accurate numbers.
- Displays up to 12 digits on a large screen
- Prints 3.7 lines per second
- Memory for up to 4 keys
- Rounding setting offers up/off/down modes for consistency
- Positive numbers print in black and negative numbers print in red, eliminating misreads
- Decimal point system offers options for add mode , 0, 2, 3, 4, 6, and floating positions
- Shortcut keys make work fast and accurate
- Powered by any standard AC outlet
- Measures 2.9 by 8.9 by 13.1 inches (HxWxL) and weighs 3.9 pounds
- Includes 1-year warranty
Easy-to-Read Display Offers 12-Digit Readout for Accuracy
The Canon MP11DX Printing Calculator offers an easy-to-read fluorescent display. The large, fixed-angle screen shows up to 12 digits, providing accurate numbers for accounting.
Profit-Margin and Tax-Rate Features Save Time and Ensure Consistent Results
The Canon Printing Calculator comes with a profit-margin feature, which calculates selling price or discount based on desired profit margins. The tax-rate feature allows users to save rates that they frequently work with, saving time and ensuring that results are accurate and consistent.
High-Speed, Two-Color Printer Makes Work Go Faster
The Canon MP11DX Printing Calculator features a high-speed printer that produces 3.7 lines per second, making fast printouts for documentation purposes. The dual-color ribbon prints negative numbers in red and positive numbers in black, eliminating errors caused by misreads.
Canon MP11DX Printing Calculator, paper roll, and instruction manual.
- Product Information
Color Family :Gray/Silver
Number of Digits Displayed :12
Height (in.) :13.1
Width (in.) :8.9
Depth (in.) :2.9
Weight :3.70 lbs. per Each