48-page activity based worktexts that provide students the skills needed to survive the 21st century.
- Content Includes: Grocery Shopping, Cooking, Caring for your Clothes, Home Maintenance and Decorating
- Series provides a thorough introduction to the "must have" multi-dimensional competencies, concepts, and vocabulary they need to achieve independence in the 21st century world.
- Preview and review exercises introduce and wrap up each lesson.
- Work texts can be used as stand alone activities, or in conjunction with the visually appealing 104-page 21st Century Lifeskills Handbooks.
- Written at a 4th grade reading level, these books are suitable for high school students, as well as adults and English language learners.
- Product Information
Media Format :Paperback
Education Subject Matter :English
School Grade :Multi-Grade
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.20 lbs. per Each