Reproducible, low-level activities to strengthen basic math skills needed in everyday life.
- Units Include: Improving Your Space, Looking Sharp, Eating Smart, Getting Around, Communicating, After School, Family Fun, Hanging Out with Friends
- Series works well for students going from the classroom to the workforce.
- Each 112-page reproducible book includes teacher notes and tips, answer keys, reference guides, lessons, unit reviews, and more!
- Activities include: estimation, equations, mental math, calculators, critical thinking, as well as concept-specific skills including graphing, averages, statistics, ratios, and measurement.
- Each unit beings with a preview lesson, which models and explains the types of problems students will encounter and ends with a review.
- Written at a 6th grade reading level.
- Product Information
Media Format :Paperback
Education Subject Matter :English
School Grade :Multi-Grade
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.70 lbs. per Each