Level C basic phonics skills book is organized into sections by phonetic or structural element, with each skill presented in the same consistent format. Evan-Moor® "Basic Phonics Skills Level C" Book for grade 1 - 2 helps to improve skill presented in the same consistent format. Book of 288 pages has been organized into sections by phonetic or structural element.
- Long and short vowels and hard and soft consonant sounds
- Beginning and ending consonant digraphs and long vowel digraphs
- R-controlled vowels, syllabication
- Plural and inflectional endings: s, es, ies, ed, ing
- Word families: activity sheets and word "sliders" provide practice of 12 word families
|Audience : Teachers||Media Format : Printed Book||Education Subject Matter : Across the Curriculum||Brand : Evan-Moor|
|Weight : 2.00 lbs. per Each|