CGW® 8600 rpm Standard Resin Fibre AO Abrasive Discs are fibre discs that have closed coat aluminum oxide with a vulcanized fiber backing for maximum performance. CGW® Standard AO Abrasive disc of 7" Dia rotates at a speed of 13300 RPM and can be used with right angle grinder/sander. 80 Grit fine grade disc has resin fiber backing and helps in high stock removal or precise cutting of metals/welds.
- Applications: Sharp, heat-treated and blue fired AO grain electrostatically coated to a heavy duty vulcanized fibre backing with heat resistant phenolic resins, fast,cool cutting performance
- Applicable materials: Fiberglass, ferrous metals, body fillers, paint, plastics
- Used with : Right angle grinder/sander
- Suitable For: A premium quality AO disc designed for long life, high stock removal and cool cutting action on metal and welds
- 7 in discs are available with a depressed center which increases the amount of disc that can be used and helps prevent premature curling during storage
|Material : Resin Fibre||Speed : 8600 rpm||Diameter : 7 in||Brand : CGW Abrasives|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Box|