The entire class can have fun while practicing skills in language arts, grammar, vocabulary, spelling, listening, and speaking Teacher Created Resources® "I Have, Who Has" Math game for 5th - 6th grades features activities about expressions, division, rational numbers and reducing fractions. Game is provided with 4 sets of game cards and offers great fun while practicing.
- Hand out all 37 cards (Some players may get more than one card.)
- The student whose card reads, "I have the first card. Who has...?" begins
- The student whose card has the answer to that question responds and then asks a different question
- This continues until the person with the last card gives the final answer and then reads, "This is the end of the game!"
- Four sets of game cards included
- Game Titles: Expressions, Division, Rational Numbers, Reducing Fractions
|Audience : Students||Education Subject Matter : Math||School Grade : Junior High||Brand : Teacher Created Resources|
|Weight : 0.70 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed