Cisco™ HWIC-16A= 16-Port Asynchronous HWIC Spare For 2801; 2811; 2821; 2851 Routers
- Interfaces/ports: 16 x asynchronous serial WAN
- Dimensions: 0.8"(H) x 3.1"(W) x 5.6"(D)
- Compatibility: Integrated services router 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, 3845
- Protocols: TCP/IP, SDLC, X.25
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 deg F
- Humidity: 10 - 90%
- Data transfer rate: 230.4 Kbps
- Application/usage: WAN
- 90 days limited warranty
The Cisco 16-port asynchronous HWIC spare is designed for installation in to several Cisco router models. It is compatible with the Cisco Integrated Services routers with model numbers 2801, 3845, 2811, 2821, 3825, and 285. The spare connects to your router with two high-density eight-port interfaces.
The Cisco 16-port asynchronous HWIC spare has multiple ports, enabling you to create a robust, powerful network. Each port is engineered with an asynchronous serial WAN configuration. When you are connected to one of the WAN ports, you can take advantage of a maximum data transfer rate of 230.4 Kbps.
The Cisco spare can operate at temperatures that range from 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, so it is an excellent option for industrial workspaces. It can also withstand humidity levels between 10 and 90 percent.
|Media & Performance||Data Transfer Rate :||230.4 Kbps|
|Warranty||Standard Warranty :||90 Day Limited|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Standard Warranty : 90 Day Limited