Cisco™ VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 2 Port 3rd GEN Multiflex Trunk Voice Intf Card For Cisco Router 1900; 2900
- Interfaces/ports: 2 x T1/E1 network WAN
- Dimensions: 3/4"(H) x 3.08"(W) x 4.74"(D)
- Compatibility: Cisco router chassis 1900, 2900, 3900 series
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Connectivity media: Copper T1, copper E1
- Management: CLI, SNMP traps, Telnet
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 deg F
- Humidity: 5 - 85 %
- Integrated CSU/DSU
- Data transfer rate: 1.54 Mbps T1, 2.05 Mbps E1
- Form factor: Plug-in module
- Application/usage: Voice, WAN
- 90 days limited warranty
Instead of replacing all of your network equipment when your business outgrows its data-only system architecture, upgrade your switch with an affordable Cisco multiflex trunk voice/WAN interface card to have immediate access to current voice and video applications. This card features two ports with T1 and E1 network WAN connectivity, giving you flexibility when you upgrade.
Fast Data Transfer
Installing the Cisco multiflex trunk voice/WAN interface card won't slow down data-transfer rates across your network. The T1 port transfers data at 1.54 Mbps, and the E1 port transfers data at 2.05 Mbps, ensuring you have all the speed you need to stay productive.
Plug-In Form Factor
The Cisco multiflex trunk voice/WAN interface card features a plug-in form factor, so it's easy to install the unit into the 1900, 2900, or 3900 series of the Cisco router chassis by just plugging it into a compatible slot.
|Media & Performance||Data Transfer Rate :||1.54 Mbps T1, 2.05 Mbps E1|
|Warranty||Standard Warranty :||90 Day Limited|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Standard Warranty : 90 Day Limited