Clif Kid® Z-Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie; 1.27 oz. Bar, 18/pk

See pricing info, deals and product reviews for Clif Kid® Z-Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie; 1.27 oz. Bar, 18/pk at Quill.com. Order online today and get fast, free shipping for your business.
Item # 901-305319TRV
  Model # 722252-194985td
Not yet rated.  Be the first toWrite a Review
Zoom in
Clif Kid® Z-Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie; 1.27 oz. Bar, 18/pk
$43.99 /Pack
 
Delivery Date:
Go
Enter Zip Code Parcel
  • Brand: Clif Kid
Description
Clif Kid Z Bar™ Iced oatmeal cookie bar is nutritious and tasty and is made of organic materials.
  • Cookies type: Iced oatmeal cookie
  • 36/pack
  • Weight: 1.27 oz.
  • Nutrition facts: Calories 130-calories from fat 35, total fat 4g-6%, saturated fat 1g/trans fat 0g-5%
  • Cholesterol 0mg-0%, sodium 115mg-5%, potassium 85mg-2%, total carbohydrate 22g-7%, dietary fiber 3g-12%, sugars 12g, protein 2g
  • Vitamin A-6%, vitamin C-35%, calcium-20% and Iron-10%, thiamin-30%, riboflavin-15%, niacin-20%, vitamin B6-20%, phosphorus-2%, Zinc-15%
  • Ingredients: Rolled oatsorganic , brown rice syruporganic , tapioca syruporganic , cane syruporganic , oat flour organic , fig paste organic , soy white chocolate organic , dried cane syruporganic , cocoa butter organic , soy flour organic , soy
  • Ingredients: Soybean oilorganic , salt , white coatingorganic , oat fiberorganic , milled flaxseedorganic , natural flavors , sunflower oilorganic , baking soda , cinnamon , calcium carbonate , dicalcium phosphate , ascorbic acid , niacinamide
  • Servings per container: 18, serving size: 1 bar
  • 9g whole grains, 12 vitamins and minerals
Specifications
Product Information Kosher : No
Miscellaneous Country of Origin : USA Brand : Clif Kid
Weight Weight : 3.14 lbs. per Pack

Customers also viewed

Accessories

Additional Items

Shopping Insight

See what other informed Quill customers purchased after viewing this product

Clif Kid® Z-Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie; 1.27 oz. Bar, 18/pk
Clif Kid® Z-Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie; 1.27 oz. Bar, 18/pk
$43.99 Pack Buy

After viewing this item, of customers purchased it.
Grandmas Cookie Variety Pack
Grandma's Cookie Variety Pack
$14.99 Case When you buy 3+ Buy

After viewing this item, 6% of customers purchased it.
loadingLoading...

See all categories

See all products

Education Purchasing Solutions

Quill Ideas

Quill Coupons

Bulk Office Supply Center

About Quill

Contact Us

Recycle Ink and Toner Cartridges for QuillCash

Think Pink Office Supplies

Join Us On: