- Fresh scent, 19 oz. aerosol can
- Broad spectrum, EPA registered disinfectant, killing as many as 64 microorganisms
- Kills the majority of bacteria on its EPA Master Label in 3 minutes
- Incredibly versatile can be used on a wide variety of hard surfaces
- Deodorizes and actually eliminates bacteria that cause bad odors
- Safety Data Sheet
Proven Germ Killer
It's a known fact that public areas can be breeding grounds for communicable diseases such as the common cold and influenza. Clorox disinfecting spray is powerful enough to kill 64 types of bacteria, viruses, and fungi that lead to illness and infection, including some strains of MRSA, E. coli, and the hepatitis C virus. Using this cleaning product regularly can reduce infection rates, helping your team members stay healthy even during cold season.
Clorox disinfecting spray kills the germs that cause odors, meaning it will disinfect and deodorize at the same time. Because you don't have to use multiple steps or products to achieve the same effect, you'll cut down your cleaning time and save money.
Easy to Use
This cleaning product is easy to use—simply point, spray, and wipe. The disinfecting spray can be used on a variety of hard surfaces, including computer keyboards, counters, and stove tops.
|Product Information||Type of Cleaner :||Disinfectant||Pack Qty :||1|
|Weight||Weight :||1.64 lbs. per Each|