Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner -clean, disinfect and deodorize with the power of Clorox® bleach. Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach keeps office restrooms sanitary and fresh. This commercial solution is a must have for any janitorial supply closet. With an angled neck and the power of Clorox® bleach, the gel formula clings to the bowl's surface to provide a deep clean. It cleans, disinfects and deodorizes, dissolving stains and removing dirt while killing 99.9% of germs. The fresh, clean scent means the restroom is always ready to go for clients, customers and guests. Protect against the flu, colds, and other illnesses when you stock your restroom with Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach.
- Eliminates stains, bacteria and odors
- Gel formula coats the bowl for deep clean
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
- Bottle shape helps get to the tough under-the-rim stains
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions®
- Ideal for offices, day care centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities
- 24 ounce bottle, Fresh Scent
- Directions: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling
- TO OPEN CHILD RESISTANT CAP: Squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise one quarter turn. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed. To Clean and Disinfect Toilet Bowl: 1. Flush toilet before cleaning. 2. Apply 6 oz. under and around rim to coat the inside of bowl. 3. Scrub entire bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes for disinfecting. 4. Do not allow pets or children to access the toilet during this time. 5. Flush toilet
- Ingredients: Active ingredient: sodium hypochlorite 2.4%, other ingredients 97.6% (Yields 2.28% available chlorine)
- Warnings: DANGER: CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Use only in well-ventilated areas. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Safety Data Sheet
No matter the season, bathroom traffic remains constant. Clorox toilet bowl cleaner with bleach satisfies multiple janitorial needs by removing bacteria, stains, and unpleasant odors from your toilets. Just soak the desired area to start dissolving germs so that you'll reduce the spread of cold- and flu-inducing bacteria across your work environment.
Bathrooms get a lot of action, but Clorox cleaner works hard to contain and eliminate harmful bacteria. Simply coat toilet bowls and allow the gel liquid to soak in or use a toilet brush to scrub extra-tough buildup. This potent formula reduces 99.9 percent of germs, so it fights contaminants that cause illness and lead to an unsanitary environment.
Clorox cleaner attacks bacteria that cause unpleasant smells and deodorizes the toilet bowl at the same time. The clean scent maintains freshness in your bathrooms, so clients and employees aren't overwhelmed by bothersome odors.
Bathroom maintenance is a rough job; Clorox cleaner simplifies the task with a built-in pouring spout. The angled tip makes it easy to coat hard-to-reach spots on the toilet bowl and prevent long-term buildup in hidden crevices.
|Type of Cleaner : Toilet & Bathroom||Pack Qty : 12||Brand : Clorox|
|Weight : 1.90 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought