Contemporary Colors Exam Room Signals; 6-Flags
Item # 901-39136
Model # I6CF169776
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Set up your own coding system using colorful signals.
- The position and color of the signal flags can be used to designate which doctor is inside or status of each room (occupied, ready for clean-up, patient ready for lab or X-rays, etc.).
- Simply flick the appropriate flag as you enter or leave a room and the entire staff knows its status.
- Signals mount easily with 2 screws (included).
- Constructed of sturdy plastic.
- Flags are 7" long.
- 6 flag colors: Teal Green, Gray, Steel Blue, Berry, White, Black.
- Flags are not interchangeable, the color order can’t be changed
|Product Information||# of Flags :||6 Flags||Material :||Plastic|
|Color :||Contemporary||Application/Usage :||Room ID Flag|
|Dimension Details||Height :||10-1/8"||Width :||7-1/4"|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Unimed Midwest|
|Weight||Weight :||0.42 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed