Shipping and order policies
Quill.com waives the fees associated with shipping and handling on all orders over $45 within the 48 contiguous states. For orders under $45, a handling fee may be applied.
Quill.com ships to all 50 states and any territory bearing a U.S. zip code. (international orders are defined as shipments addressed to countries other than U.S. states or territories).
Allow additional delivery time for special orders, custom-printed items and factory-direct items. Expected delivery dates can be found in your shopping cart and at checkout and on your final e-mail order confirmation.
Need to track your order?
Packages can be tracked the morning after your order is shipped. If you've already placed at least one order on Quill.com, visit your View Order History/Tracking page. Use our tracking tool to track any order, no matter how you placed it, with one simple click.
If you haven't placed an order on Quill.com, please contact us and we'll help get you started.
Where does Quill.com deliver to?
We deliver anywhere in the United States of America from one of our warehouses or directly from the manufacturer.
We ship to
- All 50 U.S. states including Alaska and Hawaii.
- American territories including
- American Samoa (AS)
- Federated Micronesia (FM)
- Guam (GU)
- Marshall Islands (MH)
- Northern Mariana Islands (MP)
- Palau (PW)
- Puerto Rico (PR)
- Virgin Islands (VI)
We do not ship to the British Virgin Islands.
- Orders from outside a U.S. state or territory must include a stateside address for shipping.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the order from the stateside address to its final destination.
- Accounts that bill outside the United States will need to be assigned proper mail codes.
- In the event that a vendor is unable to deliver outside the contiguous 48 states, or to a PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses, a Customer Service Associate will contact you to help you find an alternate solution to satisfy your needs.
- Please e-mail us or call 800-982-3400 for more information.
Shipping and handling charges
Quill.com waives the fees associated with shipping and handling on all orders over $45.
- This includes the shipping carrier fees on every order.
- For orders under $45, a small-order handling fee of $5.99 may be applied. This covers packaging materials and the cost of labor in our warehouses.
Bottom line—spend more than $45 with us and you'll never have to pay a handling fee.
Orders and products that fit one of the following descriptions may invoke additional shipping fees.
- Your order is shipped beyond the contiguous 48 states
- A product description states “shipping additional”
- Delivery is expedited or special, such as second-day air, overnight delivery, or inside delivery. In zones where next-day delivery isn't available, you may request overnight priority for an extra charge.
Most orders are shipped via UPS. They automatically provide inside delivery (the driver will bring the merchandise inside) on all items that don't require additional shipping and handling charges.
Standard Tailgate Delivery
This is our most economical choice. The driver will bring your furniture to the tailgate of the truck. It is the customer's responsibility to unload and bring it into the building. We recommend this choice if you have a loading dock and the staff available to take the merchandise off of the truck.
Driver Assisted Delivery
This is a step-up in service from our tailgate delivery option. For an additional $25, the driver will assist you in carrying the merchandise to the ground floor of your building. We recommend this choice if you do NOT have the staff available to take the merchandise off of the truck and inside your building. Fireproof file cabinets and safes: additional options and charges may apply. A customer service representative will contact you with options.
Full-Service Delivery & Set-Up
Let us do all the work so you can keep up with yours. We'll deliver, assembly and install your furniture in a single visit. We'll also take all the packaging material when we leave—which means no mess for you. Free Full-service Delivery & Set-up when you spend $1000 or more on furniture items. Select this service at checkout. Restrictions may apply. Learn more
Future Ship Delivery
Quill.com offers you the ability to place an order now and delay delivery for up to 120 days. It's a great option when you need to manage fiscal budgets or to help you plan ahead where storage space is at a premium. Your order will not be invoiced until the date it ships.
Scheduling a future delivery is simple. Fill your cart and proceed to checkout as usual. At checkout, click the Shipping Information tab and click Select Delayed Shipping. Select the date you want your order to ship and then click to Save and Continue.
- Quill.com may, at its sole discretion, revise prices, limit quantities and correct pricing/printing errors. Your order is not effective until Quill.com accepts the order and sends you an order confirmation.
- Premiums are subject to availability. A substitution of equal or greater value may be made. Some limited-time offers are good only while quantities last.
- Products are not for resale.
- Taxes and shipping charges are excluded from minimum order.
- Quill.com reserves the right to refuse orders from distributors, dealers, warehouse stores, individuals, or entities outside of the scope of specific offers or promotions, whether made in print or electronically, and when such special offers and promotions are extended by any party other than Quill.com.