Shipping and delivery
Quill.com waives the fees associated with shipping and handling on all orders over $25 within the contiguous 48 states.
- This includes the shipping carrier fees on every order.
- For orders under $25, a small-order handling fee of $4.99 may be applied. This covers packaging materials and the cost of labor in our warehouses.
- Quill.com ships to all 50 states and any territory bearing a U.S. zip code. (International orders are defined as shipments addressed to countries other than U.S. states or Territories.)
- Allow additional delivery time for special orders, custom-printed items and factory-direct items. Expected delivery dates can be found in your shopping cart and at checkout and on your final e-mail order confirmation.
Need to track your order?
Packages can be tracked the morning after your order is shipped. If you’ve already placed at least one order on Quill.com, click on the My Account link and then click on the View History & Tracking link. Use our tracking tool to track any order, no matter how you placed it, with one simple click.
If you haven’t placed any orders on Quill.com, please Contact Us for assistance.
Get what you need when you need it!
We’ll deliver anywhere in the country from one of our fully stocked warehouses or directly from the manufacturer.
We ship to:
|All 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii.
|In the South Pacific:
American Samoa (AS)
Marshall Islands (MH)
Federated Micronesia (FM)
Northern Mariana Islands (MP)
|In the Caribbean:
Puerto Rico (PR)
Virgin Islands (VI)
We do not ship to the British Virgin Islands.
- Orders from outside a U.S. state or territory must include a stateside address for shipping.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the order from the stateside address to its final destination.
- Accounts that bill outside the United States will need to be assigned proper mail codes.
- In the event that a vendor is unable to deliver outside the contiguous 48 states, or to a PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses, a Customer Service Associate will contact you to help you find an alternate solution to satisfy your needs.
- Please e-mail us or call 800-982-3400 for more information.
Shipping and handling charges apply when:
- Your order is shipped beyond the contiguous 48 states
- A product description states "shipping additional"
- Delivery is expedited or special, such as second-day air, overnight delivery, or inside delivery. In zones where next-day delivery isn't available, you may request overnight priority for an extra charge.
Most orders are shipped via UPS. They automatically provide inside delivery (the driver will bring the merchandise inside) on all items that don't require additional shipping and handling charges.
- Standard Tailgate Delivery: This is our most economical choice. The driver will bring your furniture to the tailgate of the truck. It is the customer's responsibility to unload and bring it into the building. We recommend this choice if you have a loading dock and the staff available to take the merchandise off of the truck.
- Driver Assisted Delivery: This is a step-up in service from our tailgate delivery option. For an additional $25, the driver will assist you in carrying the merchandise to the ground floor of your building. We recommend this choice if you do NOT have the staff available to take the merchandise off of the truck and inside your building. Fireproof file cabinets and safes: additional options and charges may apply. A customer service representative will contact you with options.
- White-Glove Delivery: Our ultimate delivery experience includes the delivery, assembly and installation of your furniture in a single visit. In addition, it is scheduled at your convenience and also includes the removal of all packaging. Once your order is received, a furniture specialist will contact you to discuss this delivery option and provide you with a quote.
For more information, it's simple to contact us.
Delivery estimate dates
Delivery Estimate Dates provide you with a snapshot of when your order will arrive. With this up-to-date delivery information, you'll have the confidence of knowing that your order will arrive in time to meet your needs.
The delivery estimate date will be displayed in your shopping cart and at checkout.
Quill.com makes a good–faith effort to have available sufficient quantities of all items we sell in order to satisfy reasonably foreseeable demand, including items on sale or subject to special offers. However, items marked “While quantities last” are subject to quantities on hand and may sell out quickly. If we are unable to fulfill your order because a product is out of stock, we will contact you with more details.
Your order is not effective until we accept your order and send you an order confirmation, and Quill.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject orders and/or Instant Coupon Codes which we believe to be fraudulently or improperly obtained.
Packing materials used in Quill.com orders
Our primary goal as your vendor is to ensure that your product is protected and you receive it in perfect condition. Whenever possible, we ship your products without packing materials to conserve resources. If your delivery needs extra protection, we use lightweight plastic air bags which, in many areas, can be recycled. It is our desire to be proactive in seeking environmentally responsible packaging options and methods.
Shipping orders at a future date
Get a head start on all of your volume supply orders. Complete your order for next year’s budget. Select a future ship date to lock in your pricing and save your valuable storage space. We’ll hold your order for up to 120 days and ship according to your needs. You will not be invoiced for the order until it ships.
To set up a future delivery, during the checkout process, choose the Shipping Information tab and choose Select Delayed Shipping. Then choose the date you want your order to ship. After choosing your date, click on the Add Attention to link to add a contact name or department if desired.
Online Return Wizard
All returns made through our Online Return Wizard are picked up free-of-charge no matter the reason for the return.
- If you have placed at least one order on the Quill.com website, you can use the Online Return Wizard. Simply click "Make a return" in the Need Help? section at the top of every Quill.com page.
- If you’ve never placed an order on Quill.com, contact Customer Service by e-mail or phone us at 800-789-1331. Unless otherwise noted in our Return Policy, merchandise must be returned within 90 days for full credit, refund or replacement.
Unless otherwise noted below, merchandise must be returned within 60 days for full credit, refund or replacement.
Machines and furniture must be returned in the original box.
Technology and Electronic Items
Non-defective technology and electronics items such as, but not limited to, electronics, printers, copiers, multifunction/fax machines, peripherals, networking, computer hardware, cameras, scanners, PDAs, monitors, multimedia projectors, and video equipment must be returned within 30 days and meet the following conditions: Returns must contain all original packing materials (including box), UPC codes on the box, all product documentation, parts, and accessories. Defective products must be handled under each manufacturer's guidelines. All computer product returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
All computers, laptops, notebooks and tablets must be returned within 14 days of receipt of product for a full credit or refund. To return a computer, laptop, notebook or tablet, it must returned in the original box with the UPC code, all original packaging materials, product documentation, parts and accessories. All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete. Defective products must be handled under the guidelines stated in the warranty and repair policy sheet included with the product.
- Panasonic and Toshiba computers have limited-exchange privileges that require manufacturer approval of any exchanges as a result of a defective product within 14 days of purchase. Prior to returning computers from these brands, you must contact a manufacturer agent to obtain a return authorization number or code. Contact: Panasonic at 855-772-8324; Toshiba (800) 457-7777.
The following policy covers non-defective vending equipment that includes, but is not limited to, bulk vending machines (gumball machines), electronic and mechanical snack machines, beverage machines, change machines and accessories. Defective products must be handled under each manufacturer's guidelines. Items must be returned within 30 days and meet the following conditions:
The box must contain all original packing materials (where applicable), UPC codes on the box, all product documentation as well as all parts and accessories.
All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
Non-perishable free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
Boxed, licensed and downloaded Software
Boxed software must be returned in the original, unopened packaging within 30 days from receipt of product for a full credit, return or replacement unless noted by the manufacturer. Any defective boxed software must be returned within 30 days and will be exchanged for the exact same software. Software licensing varies by manufacturer; call 800-789-1331 for details. Multiple licenses may not be returned beyond 30 days for any reason unless authorized by the manufacturer. Downloaded software is non-returnable.
The Quill Brand® guarantee
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with the performance of any Quill Brand® product, we will replace the item or refund your money.
If a Quill Brand® ink or laser toner cartridge should ever be proven to have caused damage to a printer, Quill.com will pay for the repair as well as replace or refund the cartridge itself.