The Quill guarantee
100% satisfaction is guaranteed with every order, every product and every delivery. If you're ever less than 100% satisfied when you do business with us, we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Simply e-mail us or call 800-789-1331 for assistance.
- Return merchandise within 90 days for full credit, refund or replacement.
- Computers, peripherals, software and vending machines* must be returned within 30 days.
- Laptop computers must be returned within 14 days*.
- Software must be returned in the original, unopened packaging.
- Defective software must be returned within 30 days and will be exchanged for the exact same title.
* Some restrictions/conditions may apply.
The Quill Brand® risk-free guarantee
Savings—Quill Brand® provides comparable quality to national brands for a lot less money! We work with our manufacturers to design high–quality products that do the exact same job as the supplies you’re using now.
Satisfaction—Each and every Quill Brand® product is guaranteed for
life. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Quill Brand® product, we’ll replace the item with a national brand or refund your money.
Selection—With more than 3,200 Quill Brand® products available,
we’re sure to have a smart solution for every area of your office. See for yourself at Quill.com/quillbrand.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us or call 800-789-1331 for assistance.
The Quill Brand® Toner & Ink Guarantee
Quill Brand® Toner and Ink cartridges are guaranteed to meet the O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) yield and performance standards. Quill imaging products are manufactured to the highest standards in materials and workmanship. If you are not completely satisfied, Quill will replace the product, refund your money or credit your account. Should a defect in our product necessitate a repair to your machine, Quill will reimburse you for the cost of repair (with proper documentation).
Our in-stock guarantee applies to select paper, inkjet and laser toner cartridges showing the green in-stock logo on Quill.com and in our catalogs. Because we know how important it is to get you the supplies you need, we will make product substitutions of equal or greater value whenever possible at no additional cost to you before determining that we are out of stock.
If a guaranteed item is not in stock in any of Quill's distribution centers and a substitution cannot be made, the item will be backordered and:
- Your invoice will be automatically adjusted by the free* item's purchase price, or
- Your account will be automatically credited with the free* item's purchase price.
* Limit of one free unit per customer per location per day.
To receive the invoice adjustment or account credit described above, you must agree to have the out-of-stock item backordered. Canceled orders will not be eligible. Exact amount credited will be determined by the item’s purchase price, and will equal the unit price you would have originally paid. Credited amount will be limited to one unit of the amount originally ordered (i.e.: if 5 cases of paper are ordered, credit will equal one case...if 5 reams of paper are ordered, credit will equal one ream). In-stock guarantee excludes items discontinued or otherwise affected by manufacturer availability, labor strikes or weather-related situations. Guarantee covers product availability only and does not apply to delivery. Quill reserves the right to discontinue this in-stock guarantee offer at any time, for any reason.
Give yourself peace of mind for as little as $5.99. Extended warranties cover your product in case of unexpected incidents. You can always upgrade your warranty on any office machine we sell. Quill offers 2-, 3-, and 5-year product protection plans that cover parts and labor. Plus, they're renewable and transferable. Details include:
- No deductibles or hidden charges.
- Access to a 24-hour toll-free number for customer service.
- For your convenience, nationwide service centers.
- Your coverage begins from the date of purchase.
Contact us us for more details.
Terms and conditions
We would like to make sure your experience on the Quill.com site is a pleasant and productive one.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Select any of the topics below for further details.
- Information stored in cookies makes it unnecessary for you to re-enter individualized settings when you make return visits to our site.
- Cookies are also used to track your activity at our Web site to make your visit more convenient and efficient.
- We also use cookie data when you have expressly requested to use our "autologin" feature, which accesses user ID and password information in order to automatically log you into the site. Learn more about how to set your account to login automatically.
Here are some useful things to remember about cookies:
- Cookies do not contain personal-identifying information.
- Cookies do not give us control over your computer.
If you have any questions, please contact us.