Dual Comfort CorPaks are a versatile solution to help relieve strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries Core Products Dual Comfort CorPac is a non-toxic biodegradable gel that provides relied from strains, sprains and other injuries. The strap system provides secure positioning.
- Two frost-free surfaces and a unique strapping system provide secure positioning and variable therapeutic relief
- Plush surface provides slow release therapy for sub-acute injuries, while rapid release surface helps deliver cold therapy quickly for acute injuries
- Packs can be warmed in the microwave or cooled in the freezer
- Soft, frost-free pack is gentle on skin and does not need to be wrapped in a towel
- Dual Comfort CorPaks have more fill than traditional packs to retain cold and heat longer
- Long-lasting, reusable and filled with nontoxic, biodegradable fill
- For cold use, freeze for 1 hour minimum before use or store in the freezer for convenience.
- For warm use, heat in microwave for 30 seconds on high, then at 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.
- Special heating instruction for the 3x5 packs: Heat 15 seconds on high heat, knead, and then continue heating at 5 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.
- Cleaning Instructions: Wipe with dry cloth if pack becomes lightly soiled, discard and replace heavily soiled packs.
- Store in freezer in plastic bag to prevent soiling .
- Use on non-broken skin only.
- Made in the USA
|Inside Material : Gel||Style : Large||Dimensions (W x L) : 10 x 13"||Outside Material : Poly/Nylon|
|Microwaveable : Yes||Non-Toxic : Yes||Latex Free : Yes||Color : Blue|
|Package Quantity : 1/Pack||Brand : Core Products Inc.|
|Weight : 4.17 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought