Manipulatives snap-n-learn counting elephants reinforce number recognition (1-10), sequencing, color matching and fine motor skills. Learning Resources® Snap-n-learn counting elephants set is ideal for ages 2 - 4 and grades toddler - preK. Set is designed to reinforce number recognition, sequencing, color matching and fine motor skills.
- Reinforce number recognition (1-10), sequencing, color matching and fine motor skills
- Scaffolded to give little learners a helping hand
- Each blanket is color-coded to match the creature that comes next in the sequence
- Chunky plastic pieces wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Five small and five large elephants store in bucket
- Large elephants measure 4 -1/4x2-1/4"
- Ages 2+
|Audience : Students||Education Subject Matter : Early Education Development||School Grade : Multi-Grade||Brand : Learning Resources|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Set|