Low-level teen fiction about difficult and hard-hitting themes such as self abuse, suicide, divorce, sexuality, teen pregnancy and more.
- Themes Include: death, anger, sibling rivalry - Sibling rivalry doesn't end at the grave. Andrew is haunted by memories of his dead brother. The last time they met, Andrew had told him to go to hell.
- The books are shorter then an average novel, with a slightly larger font; paragraphs are broken with a space--making reading easier for the struggling reader.
- For readers who find conventional fiction irrelevant, or too hard to read.
- Each story contains 25,000 to 35,000 words.
- Lexile Levels: 720 to 790
- Product Information
School Grade :High School
Education Subject Matter :Reading Comprehension
Media Format :Printed Book
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.40 lbs. per Each