TAA line-interactive UPS system 1 kVA features Intelligent LCD diagnostic display, automatic voltage regulation, reduces energy costs and heat loss and function controls.
- Input voltage: 96 - 139 VAC, 78 - 142 VAC adjustable voltage range
- Output voltage: 120 VAC +/-5% (60 Hz)
- Power capacity: 1 kVA
- Plug/connector type: NEMA 5 15P right angle, 45 degree offset to the right, Receptacles: 10 x NEMA 5 15R - battery/surge protected
- Battery information: Maintenance free sealed lead acid user replaceable, Backup/run time: 0.05 hours 600 W full load, 0.15 hours 300 W half load, Battery recharge time: 8 hours typical, Battery size: 12V/9AH, BB Battery - HR9 12 replacement battery
- Form factor: Mini tower
- Interface/ports: 1 x DB 9 serial
- Cord length: 5'
- LED indicator: Power on, wiring fault, Audible alarms: On battery, low battery, overload, fault
- Surge energy rating: 1030 J, Data line protection: RG 6 (1 In, 1 Out)coaxial cable line, RJ 11 (1 In, 1 Out (Combo)) phone, RJ 45 (1 In, 1 Out (Combo)) network, Transfer time: 4 ms
|Brand : Cyberpower|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|