APC® UPS Network management card has RJ-45 network ports and can schedule by customizing the shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPS.
- APC® UPS Network management card has RJ-45 network ports and can schedule by customizing the shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPS.
- Authentication: Radius
- Remote management protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4, IPv6, NTP, SMTP, SNMP v1, SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, SSH V1, SSH V2, SSL, TCP/IP, Telnet
- Form factor: Plug-in module
- Interfaces/ports: 1 x RJ-45 network
- Management: Scheduling, data logging, event logging, run command file, remote UPS management, browser accessible, enterprise management system compatible, reboot equipment remotely, operating system shutdown
- Environmental conditions: Operating temperature: -5-45 deg C, humidity: 5-95% non condensing
- Compatibility: APC SmartSlot UPS, APC Smart UPS, APC Symmetra, APC Silicon units
- Certifications and standards: AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) class A, EN 55022 class A, EN 55024, FCC part 15 class A, GOST, ICES-003, VCCI class A, green compliance certificate/authority: RoHS, REACH
- Password security, 3 tier user access, radius support, PowerChute network shutdown, integrates with InfraStruXure central, flash upgradeable firmware, remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network
|Product Information||Household Battery & Charger Type :||Battery|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed