Dahle® Large Format Pro Series Rolling Trimmers; 37-1/2"
Item # 901-556S
Model # 556 S
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Engineered for accuracy and durability, providing the best value on the market. Self-sharpening Solingen steel blades stay sharp for accurate, clean, burr-free cuts.
- Cuts 14 sheets; large format for use with large inkjet printers
- Optimal cutting height with included stand, maximizes floor space, keeps work area clean and safe with built-in paper catch for waste
- German precision design and engineering ensure quality, durability and accuracy; blade made of Solingen steel hardened to 56 Rockwell—the optimal hardness for cutting
- Years of accurate cutting with lightweight, powder-coated metal base with non-slip rubber feet; it won’t warp, twist or crack
- No need to worry about replacing dull blades—the ground self-sharpening blade maintains a perfectly honed edge for clean, burr-free cuts
- For safety and accuracy the cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing that eliminates the chance of personal injury
- For ease of use the trimmer features screened imprinted grid for angled and straight cuts and an adjustable magnetic backstop for consistent accuracy during repetitive cutting
- Preferred choice among print shops, professional photographers, design agencies and many more
- Size: 37-1/2"; cutting length: 36"; base width: 14"; base length: 45"
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|Product Information||Paper Trimmer Type :||Rotary||Paper Trimmer Width (inches) :||11"-15"|
|Weight||Weight :||79.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed