The Datamax I-Class Mark ll I-4212e 203 dpi Barcode Printer is a perfect choice to produce large labels at a maximum print sped of 304 millimeters per second. The Datamax Barcode Printer can be used in industrial applications as it can print labels with a maximum width up to 4.16 inches. With a 400 MHz processor, it comes with versatile media compatibility, emulation support, connectivity and other options. This barcode printer comes pre-installed with OPTIMedia, a software that considerably reduces set-up time by adjusting the optimum heat and speed setting automatically. It is compatible with various systems as it supports multiple ports, including USB Host ports and SDIO, parallel, serial, LAN, W-LAN and GPIO interface card.
- Barcode printer for retail and commercial set-ups
- Maximum print speed up to 304 mm per second for enhanced productivity
- Includes DPL and other language emulation software to integrate with new and existing applications
- Can be connected to various systems with its LAN, W-LAN, SDIO, USB and more connectivity
- Easy-to-read LCD graphical backlit display
- Prints labels in multiple languages, including English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12.7"H x 12.62"W x 18.6"D
- 1-year warranty
|Brand : Datamax|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed