The Datamax-O'Neil EA3-00-0J005A00 E-Class Mark III direct thermal label printer in gray color, is suitable for a wide variety of industrial applications. This printer is easy to use with quick loading media and interactive LCD screen. The printer has 300 dpi optional resolution and comes with serial RS232 and USB 2.0 ports.
- Label printer has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers
- Dimensions: 7.4"H x 8.01"W x 11.1"D
- Color: Gray, split case with rear concentric hinge, double-walled high-strength thermoplastic and clear wraparound media window
- Print color: Monochrome
- Maximum print speed: 5 ips
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Maximum print width: 4.16"
- Memory: 64MB flash, 16MB DRAM
- Interface/ports: USB, serial port, parallel port
- Media types: Black bar, continuous form, fanfold, gap, label, notch, tag
- Maximum label size supported: 4.4"W
- Media roll size: 5"
- Media sensors: Transmissive, reflective and adjustable sensors
- Network and communication: Fast Ethernet
- Form factor: Desktop
- Platform supported: PC
- Meets CCC, CISPR 22, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03, cULus, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4 standards
- Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Comes with 1 year warranty
|Brand : Datamax|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|