Datamax-O'Neil H-Class Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Label Printer, 200 dpi (C82-00-48000004)
Item # 901-IM1KE4667
Model # C82-00-48000004
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
The Datamax-O'Neil C82-00-48000004 H-Class direct thermal/thermal transfer label printer is suitable for high volume label printing in warehouse, transportation, manufacturing and high resolution labeling. The gear driven design provides rugged and reliable performance for 24x7 critical services.
- Label printer has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers
- Dimensions: 13"H x 15"W x 18.9"D
- Maximum print speed: 10 ips
- Print resolution: 200 dpi
- Maximum print width: 6.61"
- Memory: 8MB flash, 16MB RAM
- Interface/ports: USB, serial port, parallel port
- Media types: Roll-fed, fan-fold stock, die-cut or continuous labels, perforated or continuous tag/ticket stock
- Maximum label size supported: 6.7"W
- Media roll size: 8"
- Media sensors: Transmissive and reflective sensors
- Network and communication: Fast Ethernet
- Power source: 180 - 264 VAC at 47/63 Hz
- Platform supported: PC
- Meets CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03, EN 60950-1, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3 standards
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Comes with 1 year warranty
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|