The Datamax-O'Neil I12-00-08400L07 I-class direct thermal label printer has 203 dpi resolution, which is suitable for high volume label printing in warehouse, transportation, manufacturing and high resolution labeling. The gear driven design provides rugged and reliable performance for 24x7 critical services. This printer has serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet wired LAN, wireless 802.11b/g ports for easy connection.
- Label printer has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers
- Dimensions: 12.7"H x 12.6"W x 18.6"D
- Print color: Monochrome
- Maximum print speed: 12 ips
- Print resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum print width: 4.1"
- Memory: 64MB flash, 32MB SDRAM
- Interface/ports: USB, serial port, parallel port
- Media types: Roll-fed, fan-fold stock, die-cut or continuous labels, perforated or continuous tag/ticket stock
- Maximum label size supported: 4.65"W
- Media roll size: 8"
- Media sensors: Transmissive and reflective sensors
- Network and communication: Fast Ethernet
- Power source: 110 - 220 VAC, form factor: Desktop
- Platform supported: PC
- Includes software CD
- Meets Unicode, UTF8 standards
|Type of Printer : Single-Function||Print Technology : Laser||Duplex Printing : Automatic||Output Type : Black & White|
|B&W PPM : 41 PPM & up||Printer Condition : New||Printer Connectivity : USB, Wireless, Network Ready||Mobile Capability : Yes|
|Photo Capable : Not Photo||Wireless Ready : Wireless Ready||Supertank : Not Supertank||Brand : Datamax|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|