- Dimensions: 29 1/8inch(W)
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs. per rack unit
- Create a 4 post cabinet on a 2 post rack
- Only convert the space you need
- Compatible with 3inch uprights
- Rack type: 2 post
- Rack units: 5U
- Hole type: EIA standard square hole pattern for rack mount servers
- Server compatibility: Dell, HP, IBM and others
- Package contents: Conversion brackets, 12-24 slotted hex bolts, M6x0.1mm pan head screws, M6x0.1mm cage nuts
Sturdy and Strong
You won't have to worry about stability when you install this Innovation First two-post mount adaptor kit. The set can support two network components and has a combined total 50-pound weight limit. Simply adapt your existing setup and install any device with compatible connection holes to the conversion kit.
Cabinet Conversion Made Simple
If certain parts of your rack function more efficiently when they're equipped with double-post mounts, use the Innovation First two-post mount adaptor kit to convert them without losing the practical features inherent in a single-post setup. You can keep the rest of your system as it is and enjoy the added flexibility of center mounting only where you need it.
Easy to Install
Conveniently, the Innovation First two-post mount adaptor kit is simple to install. The set is compatible with 5U HP Compaq ProLiant servers as well as a range of other network devices. Each component comes with a predrilled EIA-standard square hole pattern for maximum device support.
|Dimensions : 29 1/8"(W)||Brand : Innovation First|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|