DialDictate lets you call in dictation and send via email.
- With DialDictate you can dictate using most telephones. For example, you could dictate using a hands-free speakerphone or a cordless headset in your office, your car phone on the way to a meeting.
- Dictate using your cell phone while you walk to work, a VoIP softphone (like Express Talk) or even a payphone overseas.
- Features: Records dictation by phone - Supports 1 to 32 telephone lines - Can concurrently support regular phone lines or Voice over IP (VoIP) lines. More info...
- Controls include record, play, rewind (constant pitch), fast-forward (constant pitch) and record edit - Record to .wav or .dct file formats (only .dct allows for encryption and sender information)
- Automatically send dictation recordings by email, local area network or internet - Recordings can be saved and retrieved at a later date for amendment
- Allows user information to be stored in, and accessed from, a database - Integrated ODBC functionality supports Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase SQL Anywhere and Borland Firebird
- Supports recording encryption if you are required to secure patient or client data for transmission over the internet (HIPAA Compliant) - Automatically backs up copies of dictations on the server where DialDictate is installed
- 1 to 10,000 users can use the one system each with customizable recipient and user information - Ability to change Voice Prompts and Record Menu Key assignments
- Uses the Audio Compression Manager to reduce audio file size and to speed transmission
|Number of Licenses : 1||Operating System : Windows||Brand : NCH Software|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|