Digital SLR Photography For Dummies - 6 Month Access for Windows (1-User) [Download]
Item # 901-DWN1097
Model # 9781118457412
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Learn the basics of digital SLR photography at your own speed!
- This self-paced course will teach you how to recognize & use all the controls on your dSLR camera, how to change lenses, and all the basic information about photo composition, exposure, focus, using flash, working with color, & getting great images.
- Eight interactive lessons help you get comfortable with your camera and start applying good photographic principles.
- In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
- The course covers:How a dSLR differs from a point-and-shoot camera - What the various controls do - Steps for viewing your pictures in the camera
- How to set shutter speed, ISO, and aperture - All about color adjustment and white balance - Advice on choosing an autofocus point
- How manipulating depth of field affects images - All about using your camera's built-in flash - Tips on avoiding red-eye
- Details about different lenses and what they do - Help setting up action shots, portraits, and close-ups - Different ways to view and share your pictures
|Product Information||Number of Licenses :||1||Operating System :||Windows|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|