The Draper ® Luma series 207046 spring-roller operated projection screen with a diagonal size of 99" is wall or ceiling mountable and is suitable for small to medium sized spaces. It features a contrast grey XH800E surface material and has an image area of 70" x 70". This projector screen with AV format features an aspect ratio of 1:1 and comes with a manual screen folding mechanism. It features an appealing pentagonal steel case that has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps. It attaches to the wall or ceiling with end caps that act as universal hanging brackets.
- Manual wall/ceiling mount projection screen is perfect for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
- Screen size: 70"H x 70"W
- Aspect ratio: 1:1
- Contrast grey XH800E fabric screen material eliminates all the problems encountered while trying to project on regular sheet fabrics
- Screen folding mechanism: Manual
- Dimensions: 0.33 mm thickness
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- GREENGUARD children and schools certified
- Diagonal screen size: 99"
- Screen gain: 0.8
- Projection formats: AV
- Spring-roller operated front projection screen for ease of use
- Ideal for wall or ceiling mountings
- Attractive pentagonal steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps is perfect for small/medium sized spaces
- Has end caps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling
- Flame retardant: NFPA-701
- Front projection aids to generate the biggest possible image size
- Comes with 1 year warranty
|Brand : Draper|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|