The Draper ® RoadWarrior 230047 60" portable projection screen with a tubular aluminum case, is spring-roller operated and is easy to set up. This lightweight screen is easy to carry with the built-in carrying handle. It features 3/4" black borders and 30" black "rise" to clear a standard tabletop. This screen with image area of 36" x 48", has pneumatic cylinders and contrast grey XH800E surface.
- Portable floor rising projection screen is an ideal screen for your displaying requirements
- Screen size: 36"H x 48"W
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Contrast grey XH800E fabric screen material eliminates all the problems encountered while trying to project on regular sheet fabrics
- Screen folding mechanism: Manual
- Dimensions: 7"D, 0.33 mm thickness
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- GREENGUARD children and schools certified
- Diagonal screen size: 60"
- Screen gain: 0.8
- Projection formats: NTSC
- Viewing angle: 180 deg
- Portable projection screen with rugged aluminum case withstands the rigors of daily usage
- RoadWarrior is a rugged portable projection screen with a tubular aluminum case
- Spring-roller operated RoadWarrior allows you to set up easily
- Ease of operation by simply put it on the floor, opening the case and lifting with one finger to the desired height
- Flame retardant: NFPA-701
- Front projection aids to generate the biggest possible image size
- Comes with 1 year warranty
|Brand : Draper|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|